Sunday, December 26, 2010

Answering the Door

Have you ever answered your door with a dress on? Well, one Friday, I played hooky and called in sick for work. I had not had much time to play dress up, so that day I was gonna do it up with make up and a wig. I even painted my nails and shaved my legs. I figured I would have the whole day to dress.

Anyways, I was all made up and was dancing and strutting around the house and I was having a wonderful time clicking my heels as I walked. I was really getting a real good rush of excitement.
Then I heard a knock on my door. And I was so into what I was doing, so feeling feminine that I just strutted over and thru open the door.
And as feminine as I could make my voice sound, I just blurted out something like, " Hi, what can a sweet girl help you with".

Well, lo and behold, it was the next door neighbor from a few houses down from me. I didn't know her, but my wife had spoken to her a few times out in the yard and had gone out shopping with her several times.
Anyway, she was very polite, and said she had called my wife to find if she could help her out in a bind. She had to go to the
pharmacy and wandered if she could help her out sometime that day watching her baby which was only 6 months old.
My wife had told her I was home and to come down and get me and she assured her that I could take care of it for her.
She then said she was shocked at first when I first opened the door. She had thot someone had broken in to the house. But as soon as I spoke then she knew who I was.
She then ask me why I was dressed that way, I told her how I enjoyed dressing up and was so into my fantasy and that I was embarassed that I had opened the door in my outfit.
She was so relieved that I was not a thief, that she said, that she really didn't care how I was dressed and still ask me if I would come up and watch her baby.
I told her I would change and be right up. She then told me not to bother and to just get in her car and she would take me up as I was. No one else was home in the neighborhood and she was in a hurry. And she said her baby wasn't old enough to care.
So in the car I went, She left me off at the door and I rushed in. She was gone a good hour and while she was away, the baby started to cry, so I went in and picked her up and she stopped crying.
I thot to myself, I'm dressed as a girl, I am holding a baby, what could be so natural. I was so rushed at this event that I went in my panties.
Well, when she returned, she said she wouldn't say nothing to my wife and if I ever wanted a safe place to dress that I could use her house anytime.
A few months went by and she called to have me do some repairs on a saturday and my wife was working, so I went up to her house. She didn't have any repairs, but she said she wanted to clean out her
clothes closet and would like to give me her old clothes. She let me try on all of her older dresses to see if they fit. Then said I could store them in her spare bedroom and use them when she needed me again.
Well we have moved away now, but I had the time of my life for a few short years while we lived there.

2 comments:

  1. I now always answer the door dressed as a Woman...With Nails Painted, Make-Up & Clip-On Earrings !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got referred to this professional computer surgeon. Who helped me get access into my spouse's phone without touching his phone, he had used just little info, like tel. Number, to get me into all info, like texts, calls, emails, iMessage, locations, recordings, logs, pictures, and other info I needed. you can reach him through 'hackingloop6@gmail.com' if your spouse hasn't been faithful to you,you can also reach him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime and many more..hackingloop is also reachable on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647

    ReplyDelete