Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sissy goes shopping

It was another saturday when the girls and sis were here at our house, and also Cathy our neigbor was there too. She just loved coming over to watch. All the girls pitched in and dressed me like a girl again. While the girls sat, talked and giggled, I was wiggling about the house doing all of my sisters and my chores now. 
My sister told me that
house cleaning
was part of what it was like to be a real girl.
So as I finished most of the work. The girls told me they wanted me to get off in my panties for them again. They all shouted "Oh, its just so hillarious watching you get so turned on in a dress!" "come on! strut around the room for us, wiggle and swing those hips sissy girl!"  Cathy said," Look at him, I think he really like's it!"
All the girls shouted out more screems of laughter. 
Afterwards the girls were talking about me starting school soon and thot they should get me some conservative girls clothes that would not draw to much attention. And also still blend in too.

They got me dressed up  in a pretty skirt and petticoat, made up my face and took me shopping in town. We went to several ladies shops, but this time they had me trying on jeans and slacks, some slip on shoes, we called them penny loafers at that time. And also some nice tops, some made of rayon and some cotton.
And all the time I was trying on these things, I could here everyone giggling out in the store. Now more people in town were gonna know  I liked being a girl.
Again we loaded all the bags into our car and headed for home. My mom wasn't coming home till later in the evening so, sis said that I should model all that they had got for me.

I started off stretching some black opaque tights up over my legs and fastened them on to the garter then they had me put on some black knit jeans over top.
boys shoes
ever did.
They handed me a light gray colored camp shirt, It was made of rayon and cotton, but it felt oh, so silky to the touch.

Sis and Cathy looked at me a bit, then fixed my hair a little and said that I would wear that the first day of school.
Now I was kind of scared that the rest of the kids would kid me a little if I was to stand out in the crowd, but they assured me that this year our school uniforms for the boys were going to be like those knit jeans and also the boys were going to wear either a gray or white knit shirt and the boys slip on loafer would look just like my girls penny loafers.
So when the first day of school arrived, I safely made it thru the whole day without anyone noticing my clothes.
Underneath I was in complete feminine attire and my outer clothing made me feel like a complete female.
Walking thru the halls, bumping into everyone and even sitting close to some of the girls made me ever so excited. I often wondered what it would have been like had they knew while they were sitting next to me, I was wearing the same lingerie they had on.
Sis and Cathy agreed that I had a dashing figure, which I guess was their way of saying I looked cute. Cathy handed me the penny loafers and I slid my feet into them. They had fit very well and I even thot they felt better than some of my

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! 성인용품창업

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad that my Mom & Sister never take Me Lingerie shopping !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dated my ex for 2yrs,but at the point of getting married i found out she's seeing another guy. Thanks to Media-lord {hackingloop6 @ gmail . c o m} also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785.,who hacked and gained me remote access to her phone activities and exposed her for who she truly was.I cancelled the engagement and ever since then,focused.

    ReplyDelete