Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sister Dresses Me

My sister , which we are going to call sis,  has always had a real naughty personality.  Sis was 14 and I was a boy at 12, Mom had put sis in charge since she had to go to work early.
My mom and sis had caught me wearing their clothes a few times and my mom made the remark one day after catching me again. She said, “the next time, I’m going to  dress you up all the way”, “you’ll see what it feels like to be a  girl.”
Sis had caught me a few times wearing her  clothes after that. And each time I would beg her not to tell mom .
And of course sis would always come up with a comprimise. She told me If  I would help her with some things around the house, she would keep it our little secret.  
Time went on and I was still sneaking and trying on her clothes when she wasn’t home. I always tried to put everything back so she would not notice. And I thot I was getting good at this too. Neither mom or sis had said anything about my dressing for a few months.  
Then one day after school I came home and sis was already home. As I opened the door, sis ask me to come to her room.  As I entered, I saw on her bed was some lingerie and some other clothes. I ask in a very timid voice, “what’s..a what's  going on?” She said she knew I was still getting into her things, but she just didn’t say anything. She didnt want to upset mom. So, today she went to a department store after school and purchased  some clothes and wanted me to try them on. 
Sis said, in a stern voice,” take off your school uniform!, and put these panties on, come on!, pull them up, you wanted to wear them so bad!”
I was shaking and was so nervous, I said I didn’t want to. “I won’t do it again, sis!” Sis said, “ Your "not doing it again luck"  has just run out and now your going to get dressed up like a girl,just like mom said she would do!”
Sis said, “ Here’s your very own bra, so put it on and shut up!” “ Now, I’m going to help you on with the dress. Put your arms up and I'll pull it over your head. Now, I know you saw the petticoat on my bed when you came in.  It's short just like mine, Come on!,  step into it and pull it up under your dress."
“Well now, I think you're starting to look like a girl, Come over here and let me put some make up on you. And let’s fix your hair a little. Now were going to go into the living room, sit down and wait till mom gets home to see what a nice sweet girl you turned out to be."
I pleaded and begged hoping sis would not do this to me. I said,“please don’t tell mom, I’ll do anything for you, please sis”. "Sis said anything?". Hmmmm... sis thot for a moment and said “everyday after school I want you to put on this outfit and do all of my chores.  And if I ever catch you not dressed up, then mom  and all your friends will know all about it.
Everything was going great, I would get home from school and put on my dress. Then I'd walk down to the community boxes and get our mail. When sis came home, she would inspect me to make sure I was dressed right.  She would always giggle a little and shake her head at me. She'd say," I just can't believe you actually enjoy wearing that stuff!"
Sis said Im going to have to learn how to walk in my dresses and heels. And also how to fluff my dress up before sitting down like a girl.  She took a few minutes everyday to show me something. She did sit me down one Saturday and showed me how to apply my make up a little better. And she would always remark how I have become a wonderful sister to her.
She would check to see if her work was done like she ask. Sis didn't want mom to be dissatisfied at all. Since she was supposed to be doing it anyways.
One day after school, I got dressed and started washing the clothes. I heard the door open. I yelled out, “Sis, I’m in the laundry room”, The door opened slowly, I spun around and there was my mom. I could see she was shocked and her smie on her face went to an confused look, then she said in a giggling voice, “well!,  I guess you've been busy dressing up again, haven't you now!.  "And that dress!, It looks so sweet on you!"
I explained that sis caught me again in her things and dressed me this way. She didn't say anything for a few minutes. Then  said, " Well, sis is incharge of you, so you better do as she says or you will have to answer to me as well.
Mom said, Hurry and get finished up in there, then go to your room. I will talk to sis when she comes home.
Later in my room, I heard mom and sis in the kitchen talking and giggling. Sometime they would let out a loud laugh, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. 
Finally they called me for supper. As I came in, mom handed me an apron and said "get over there and start serving the food." I didnt know what was going on, but I got everything over to the table and went to sit down.
Mom said, "Oh! No!, you dont sit here with us. This table is for grown up people. When your finished serving us, you can take your plate to the back porch and eat. We dont want to look at sissys while we eat.  Sis said look she's starting to cry, Mom looked up and said "no wonder you want to wear a dress." "take those sissy tears outside please!"
When they finished, they called for me and told me to clean up everything in the kitchen, then come into the living room.
As I walked in mom and sis giggled an told me to sit down. Mom watched as I put my hands under my rear and smoothed out my dress as I sit down. She said, "OMG! I guess you are a sissy girl, aren't you!" With that said, they both started laughing again.
Mom said that she would leave a list for sis of things for me to do around the house. Then said, she wanted me up at 5am. "you'll cook me breakfast, clean up and start your cleaning. There will be no more sleeping in for the summer. And if I didnt get up, I would get paddled.
Mom said when sis got home from summer school, she was going to take me shopping for some more summer dresses and lingerie. "And if she doesn't behave, sis has her permission to paddle me when they get home."
Mom said," your going to learn how sissy girls live and act for the next two months of summer. I hope you enjoy yourself." 

35 comments:

  1. Bobby good story but i have little simpthy with you you should not have been treated as sissy but consindring yur feelin should have treated equal girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In todays world this is true, but in the 60's thing were different. Petticoat discipline was known to teach bad boys how to act.

      Delete
    2. I agree he should be treated like the girl that he want to be that means going to school as a girl that means no more boy clothes all girl clothes

      Delete
    3. I love silk pink panties wear them for my mother-in-law

      Delete
    4. They always feel so good on me! When I wear them, I just really want to be ever so feminine for my man, whom I want to love so very much! Oh! I can be such a good girl for him!
      Roxanne

      Delete
  2. It's a shame your sis and mom treated you as a sissy rather than as one of the girls. I hope you have told them that you now want to be treated fairly and that you want to relax around the house dressed as you feel more comfortable x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do dress as a girl 24/7 now, My mom has passed away but my sister still lets me be my sissy self around her. I'm out in public everyday as a girl but I wear skinny jeans and cotton tops just like the rest of the girls do and I blend in most of the time

      Delete
    2. Oh my! I so wish I had been such a lucky "Girl". I would have adored to be taught how to be a girl, and ultimately, end up with a loving man in my life! Oh, it would have made this gender-confused girl ever so happy! Roxanne Lanyon

      Delete
  3. that made me so horny i wish that was me

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love girls sexy braand sexy underwherei where them even outside i did before

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any young guy should be able to wear silky/satin underwear if it turns him on or simply fulfills his male needs without problems from any member of the family. I wear it all the time and my partner is quite happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. missed opportunity here. When mom decided you would wear dresses and gave you a list of regular chores you should have asked her if she would consider you to be the family maid buy you some maid uniforms and give you on duty times when you would be treated not as a member of the family but as a domestic servant no matter who was there so in time the rest of the family, friends and neighbours would accept you as the maid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ide love to meet a lady who would dress me up and treat me like this, your so lucky Bobby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree maybe he should have went to school dressed as a girl not dressed as a girl for 2 months but should have made him dress as a girl for 2 to 3 years and made him start taking hormones so that he would have real breasts maybe the next time maybe something like this should happen one more I think about it it should happen start making him take hormone medicine so he can have breasts and let him live his life as a female says he wants to dress even change his name to a female name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would never give up my cockpanties were women

      Delete
  9. ciao bellissimo racconto ma ce il continuo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What the **** I feel like your trolling, maybe 2-3 weeks but 2-3 months is way too long, they didn’t treat you as family I mean your still your moms son and your sisters brother, they made you eat alone, wake up at 5 a.m. and do all the chores, that isn’t how you treat family. But you could be trolling

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just wished that my Mom & Sister would have made Me wear Bras & Matching Panties when I was growing up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this post
    Really awesome information for cookies lover. Kindly check on my article using this below:
    https://www.makeoverarena.com/zamob-games-music-videos-tv-series-www-zamob-co-za/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had my first date, yesterday. He was a sweet young man, who kept calling me Ma'am. Oh, it ws so much fun. I want to go out again, as a pretty Gurl! Please?
    Roxanne Lanyon

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE TO WEAR FAKE TITS AND A BRA SEX Y PANTIES AND STOCKINGS BUT U CANT FIND A PLAYMATE IN WATERTOWN NY I LOVE TO BE HUMILATED AND DOMINATED BY A WOMAN

    ReplyDelete
  15. Media-lord helped me with closure on my boyfriend's phone,after all the lies and coming home late nights,I was able to gain remote access to his phone activities through the spy-app sent to me by "hackingloop6 @ gmail . com"..If you suspect that your partner might be cheating on you,kindly reach out to hackingloop,he's also available on + 1 (6 1 2) 502 - 3647,he's a legit hacker,tell him i referred you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you need a tech wizard to discover infidelity in your relationship with your partner and to catch them cheating. Use a trusted stealth Spy-app from this Cyber Guru 'hackingloop6@gmail .com' to unleash the strength of digital hacking right at your own monitor, he will hack and gain you access to your partner's phone activities, and also guide you through the whole process until you're satisfied. I tried him and have the boldness to refer him out here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great story. I just couldn't stop reading. Don't also miss out on this

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a great story indeed. Reminds me of a freelancer on fiverr who is good in children books. I cant wait to share this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I must say I'm really impressed by the nice write-up you have here. You actually did a great job, unlike most bloggers I've seen on the internet talking about topics like this. Just by reading the first few paragraphs, I was already hooked up. Bravo and keep up the good work.

    I would really appreciate it if you read this blog and leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete