Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Sissy in School

My sister had got a job working in the school office and found it very useful when my classes were getting set up. Sis put most of all my classes in rooms close to hers or some of the other girls that knew me. 
She also got me out of gym class by telling everyone I had breathing problems and could not do the gym at all, at least thats what she told me, anyway I didn't take gym my last 6 years of school.
I was living as a girl almost 90% of the time. And the other 10% was when I was around my mom, but I still wore my panties, nylons and petti pants all the time when we were all together.
There were sometimes after school that Cathy and sis would pick me up at school and drive me home or we would go to Cathy's house and I would do her chores while they watched.
Some days after school as soon as I got into the car they would drive to a nearby park and they would have me change into a petticoat and dress for the ride home. I dont know who was more excited about the dressing up, Cathy and sis or I, but we sure had a wonderful time.
One day after school we went to Cathys house, a few of her girlfriends came over to visit too. All of the girls changed their clothes in Cathys room. They said for me to start cleaning up the kitchen and living room while they were changing.
When they were finished, they came into the living room  and said I could start cleaning the bedrooms, but to start in Cathy's room first while they visited.
They closed the door, but left it open just a crack. I could here them a little out in the other room, but could not make out what they were saying. So anyways, I looked around her room, I really didn't know where to start, there were tops and skirts all lying about some on a chair, some on the floor.
Finally, I started by picking up the skirts and hanging them in her closet. I saw a pretty lavender print full skirt with three tiers of ruffles. It was made of a thin polyester material, and as I picked it up I could feel the material, it was so silky.
I decided to try it on. So off with my slacks and loafers, and I pulled on the skirt. It was a little snug at the top, so I zipped it up and left the button unbuttoned at the top. I twirled around a bit admiring myself in her dresser mirror.
Then I went to her closet and sorted thru her clothes looking for a nice top to wear. Instead I saw way in the back of the closet, a short white fluffy petticoat. I pulled at it till it fell to the floor then I stepped into it, pulling it up under the skirt. It filled my skirt out and felt so wonderful rubbing on my nylon legs as I swished about the room.
I continued hanging up the rest of the clothes while I wiggled about the room. I saw a white silky blouse that was laying on a chair. So,I held it up and it looked close to my size and put it on and tucked the top into the skirt and as I looked at myself in the mirror, " I could see the girl coming out in me again.
As I continued cleaning up her room, I kept hearing giggles from outside the door, I even went to the door and peaked out once, but I didn't see anyone. So, I went back to my cleaning.

Then, Sis knocked on the door and came in to see how I was doing. She looked shocked as she came in. She said, " you are suppose to be cleaning in here, not trying on Cathy's clothes!" 
 
I told her that I just wanted to have some fun and tried on a skirts that was on the floor.
Sis opened the door wider and called for Cathy. Cathy came in and with a stern voice said, "hey!, you got my skirt and one of my blouses on?" Then her face turned to a small grin and she said,"  you look so sweet and pretty wearing everything tho.
Cathy sai, "I see your also wearing a petti slip too." She said that the petticoat was her mom's that she didn't wear anymore, so, she put it in her closet just yesterday and hoped that while I was in her room cleaning, I would snoop and find it hanging in her closet and try it on. This was sounding more like a planned afternoon to me, but I just put it out of my mind. I was having too much fun and I really didn't care if it was planned or not.

I could see that both girls were trying very hard to hold back their giggles as they asked me to twirl around a few times so they could get a good look at me.
Sis came over and straigtened my hair a little and Cathy said that I needed something to fill out my bra. She went to her drawers and pulled out some panties. Then stuffed one into each cup. Cathy said, "there you have booby's and look like a girl should".

Sis grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room, dragging me, struggling into the hall. As she did Cathy yelled out; "here comes our new sissy girl!"

Sis shoved me all the way into the middle of the living room. All the girls were laughing as I entered the room. Then they all burst into loud screems of laughter. After 15 mins or so, they kinda calmed down to just a smile and a few giggles.
Sis said they all saw me at school and thot what I was wearing girls clothes. They ask Cathy and she told them what happened this summer and that I was wearing girls panties and nylons under the uniform too.

They didn't beleive Cathy, so they ask if they could come and see for themselves. So Cathy and sis got together and planned this after school event.
They both knew that when I went to Cathy's room to clean up and I saw all the clothes laying about the room that I would do as I always have. Yep. I went to snooping in her drawers and closet and I would put something on.
Sis said she peaked in on me and watched to make sure I was doing it. She said after she saw me in the skirt and petticoat, she went out and told the other girls that I took the bait all the way.
And now that we have shown our guests what you like to do at home, there's gonna be five more girls that know about you now!
Cathy told them how I got off for them, so they wanted me to do it for them too. So I put on a show for them.

They promised to keep it a secret if I would dress up for them and help at their house's cleaning too.
That day we played a game called Twister, It's the game where there is a lot of close contact with everyone. I was in some very weird poses, and all the girls just loved seeing my panties exposed and my skirt pulling up. They all patted and pulled at my petticoat and skirt as we played.
I continued to dress as a girl thru out my high school years and will have more exciting stories to tell soon.

4 comments:

  1. I would of loved to have gone to school dressed as a Girl !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! To ave dressed as a pretty girl! And found me a boifriend, too! I would have been such a proud little gurl back then! And, so useful, too!
    Roxanne Lanyon mcanoe84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got referred to this professional computer surgeon. Who helped me get access into my spouse's phone without touching his phone, he had used just little info, like tel. Number, to get me into all info, like texts, calls, emails, iMessage, locations, recordings, logs, pictures, and other info I needed. you can reach him through 'hackingloop6@gmail.com' if your spouse hasn't been faithful to you,you can also reach him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime and many more..hackingloop is also reachable on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish i could to school as a girl inthe 60 went dressies an skirts were wore

    ReplyDelete